Access keys used on this site are:


A picture of money, bills and coins on a table
It is likely that you will require an accountant to help you handle your financial matters.  If you are working at a practice regularly then they will likely have their own accountants which you could use.  If you are a locum then it would be beneficial to use an accountant with knowledge of GP locum work.  Two large local companies that do this are Sandisons & David Ridley associates.

A note to our visitors
AcceptWe have updated our Privacy Policy in compliance with EU cookie legislation. Take a look at our Privacy Policy to learn how we use cookies to collect anonymous site usage information. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our Privacy policy.
You'll keep being notified until you click the “Accept” button